AtomCal events support stand-alone activities to be attached to them. For example, if you're streaming a "A zoom meeting 101" every week between 6-8 pm and now you want to track how often you do this zoom meeting?
Event activities help with tracking how often you perform this activity, but also to be attached later on in another event. Which makes activity and event having a 1 to many relation where activity is what you do, and event is when you do it.
Activity can have one of these types. "PLAYING", "STREAMING", "LISTENING", "WATCHING", "COMPETING", "WORKING", "MEETING", "CODING", "HELPING", "HACKING", "CUSTOM".
0:00/1×Activities and their types can be changed using the event CLI
Hotfix and Improvements
- [api] updated calendar schema to allow viewers and other owners
- [frontend] reduced collapsed event height for better visibility
- [discord] now Atomcal bot watches sunsets
- [discord] improved help command
- [api] now preventing access grant on discord account connection
- [api] extracted event guests into a separate table