We got something exciting to introduce this week which is nothing other than event history! which is an AMAZING feature for a scheduling tool.
This is how it works!
How often when you schedule an event and then it gets rescheduled because someone can't make it? then it gets canceled because something else comes up (etc)… wouldn’t be nice to keep a track of all this schedule-dance? Event history allows you to track how the event progress overtime.
Which (in the future) will allow you to find patterns and in theory patterns will help you improve your scheduling decisions.
Here is what is captured!
- When activity is attached to an event
- When an event is rescheduled
- When someone is invited to an event
- When someone RSVP or UnRSVP
- When event is canceled
- When someone leaves a feedback
- When calendars are changed
- When event type is changed
- When event visibility is changed
Here is how to view history!
Hotfix and improvements
- [improvement] [api] now sending notification email in guests timezone (if exists)
- [improvement] [api] event reminders are now sent as dm in discord to event owners (previously owners didn't receive notifications) this may aswell be an adhoc to built in push notifications
- [improvement] enabled [experimental] edge pan to move events
- [bug-fix] fixed all day event crashing the app
- [improvement] added [experimental] cli command to start as expanded timeline
- [improvement] added [experimental] cli command to zoom out canvas
- [improvement] now allowing to send a summary email to guests if event is in past
- [improvement] now committing event when details are open (if a guest)
- [bug-fix] changing calendars now save event
- [improvement] now calendars are sorted by provider (atomcal/google)
- [improvement] now scrolling timeline to centre if starting expanded
- [improvement] now CLI commands are rich markdown based
- [improvement] CLI header is now responsive (for mobile)
- [improvement] [api]  now generating history on guest status changes && guests can now be in a removed state
- [improvement] [fe]  canceled (deleted) events are now dimmed (before they were hidden) && added a CLI command to hide canceled events && more places history is generated && now pressing on sync status force syncs the events && guests can now be removed and readded