Custom guest statuses
Using Atomcal you can customize the allowed guest status. By default the status are:
- Might not make it
- Not coming
These statuses can be anything you want. Imagine if you want the RSVPers to have a specific role, for example, speaker / listener in a staged event OR support / carry role in the MMO party!
HOW DO I CUSTOMISE ALLOWED GUEST STATUS (OR ROLES)?
Easy stuff bro. You can do so like this
- Go to the event settings in event details
- Press the customise event guest status option
- Add as many roles as you like separated by comma
Not every status will receive the notification (imagine if status is "not going"). You can set which status receive a notification by setting in the options.
You can allow only a certain Discord roles to be allowed to RSVP a certain status. To do this, after the status text in the settings, write <@&role_id>.
Copy the role ID from discord by enabling dev mode or something.
Hotfix and improvements
- [hotfix] [fe] fixed an issue where closing details was causing a UI bug &&
- [hotfix] [fe] fixed an issue where event owner wasn’t immediately a part of guest list &&
- [improvement] [fe] now showing “Done ✓” button in the header if any picker is active &&
- [improvement] [be] [discord] Now showing time in user local timezone in discord event embed &&
- [improvement] [be] [discord] Discord event now has a “Atomcal Report” button which shows user event conflicts report with the shared event &&
- [improvement] [be] [discord] Events now support upto 35 guest status per event (more can be added but won’t show in Discord) &&
- [improvement] [be] [discord] now displaying event owner name in Discord event embed &&
- [improvement] [be] [discord] Gathering discord Feedback is now optional (toggle from settings menu), and feedback is now text based (using Discord Modal) &&
- [improvement] [be] [discord] now you can’t RSVP if shared event on Discord is archived or in past &&
- [improvement] [be] [discord] on Discord event owners can now change their RSVP status (previously weren’t allowed)
- [improvement] [api]  now supporting status keys with roles using <#& && log update only if prod && trim share event button text to max 60 chars && by event owner is now hosted by event owner && fixed description still having markdown slashes